Sunday, March 13, 2011

Yoga Fundraiser by Nicole

Today was amazing. I am completely floored by everyone who made this great event happen. A big thank you to Melody for coming up with the idea and Andrea for hosting.
The fundraiser was like a surprise party of goodness. The auction items were incredible. Beautiful gift baskets, massages, in-class private yoga classes, hand made clothing, yoga bags and jewelry, acupuncture, wellness consultation, gift certificates for other avenues coop, Ergonomic assessments, birthing from within classes, and a family photography sessions. Pretty amazing talents were brought together for this very uplifting event!
The yoga class was sweet and filled with emotions. I am still in awe of the support I've had through these very trying times. When I want to give up, there has always been someone there to assist me. I know I would not be able to do this with out your help. Thank you to all that showed up and those who were there in spirit!
I swear I have the best friends in the world. What is healing me most is YOU!

Love,
Nicole

2 comments:

Mari Praus, CMT said...

Yes! A big thank you to Melody for organizing the silent auction, raffle and donation fund. Another big thank you to Andrea's generosity in offering her studio as an amazingly healing place for this event. Also, Mandy for managing the yummy foods with a treat from Karen, homemade organic hummus with green peas... amazing!
Last but not least everyone who attended the event <3 THANK YOU <3for your love and support... Nicole truly has amazing friends!

Shana Lyon said...

I am so happy to hear it went so well today & am grateful you feel so loved & cared about Nicole .You are a beautiful person & am grateful to know you. Sorry I missed your class today I have a neck injury & can't do yoga right now.Definitely with you in spirit!!