Friday, March 25, 2011

From Nicole

I just read Kevin's blog. I was so inspired I needed to write myself. Yes, a huge thank you to all the bands, Tom Gaffey, Matthew and Lila.

Thank you to all my friends and family who have supported me through this battle. I really sank into a self pity/ resentful state last week that took me down harder than the chemo.
I have found through this journey continual support which has assisted me to get up and out physically and mentally. It is to easy to slip into depression, which in itself can be fatal, so I am extremely grateful to have made it to the other side. I could not have done this without you.

Also, I wanted to express a major THANK YOU to Kevin. I can't imagine what this is like for you, but I assume it is very difficult. I have been extremely challenging to be around since you've known me, but more so lately with the added stress.

Love,

Nicole

No comments: