Thursday, March 17, 2011

AC day 3

So Nicole got her first round of AC on Monday, and spent Monday night in the emergency room. This stuff is nasty. She was still really nauseous today. We have some amazing friends! Rob drove Nicole to the ER. Amelia and KeaLani met her there so I could stay with Kaitlin. Today Kealani and Suzanne came out to the house and helped out. Everyone is sleeping now, and the house seems so peaceful. Sometimes I don't remember what it was like before this, but then I have a night like tonight where everyone is peaceful and resting.

Thank you so much to all of you, and I mean everyone. Your help, thoughts, prayers, and love is what is getting us through this. I am certainly out of patience most days, and one comment on the Facebook page, a phone call or well timed email makes all the difference in the world. I can't honestly imaging how frustrating it is for Nicole to be unable to do the things she normally does with ease. So the love and support of the women in her life has been literally a saving grace. I am posting the photo tonight that was taken by Amelia on Day one of treatment, to remind myself that the last day is 7 short weeks away, and she can say good bye and good riddance.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love you both Nicole is strong and beautiful :)