Friday, March 25, 2011

to the grandma's love nicole

There are a couple very special women that I have been meaning to write about. That would be Grandma Paula and Grandma Mosey. Both of these ladies regularly visit to assist me with Kaitlin.
Kaitlin loves to see her grandma's, she always greets them with a big hug.
Both my mom and mosey help with cleaning along with watching snugs. This is doubly awesome. It has been amending for me to have my mom stay at our house, as she has seen me through the worst times in my life, and has always been there with loving arms!

I am so grateful to you ladies and Kaitlin adores you both.

She also loves grandpa buba and grandpa Tommy!

xoxo,

Nicole

4 comments:

Paula LeVeck said...

Dearest Nicole,

I am also grateful - grateful that you are my daughter.
From you, I have learned so much about life.
Additionally may I note that you & Kevin & Kaitlin Rose are a remarkable family. As the 3 of you move through this challenging ordeal, even Kaitlin Rose has developed empathy & compassion. When I sneeze, usually 3 times, she will ask, "Are you OK, Grandma Paula"?
The two grandmas & grandpas & your amazing community of friends & others that you don't even know, support & love you.

From Big Mom Paula

Unknown said...

Nicole - I can't even begin to verbalize how much I appreciate your latest 2 blogs - I am in total agreement with your Mom re: the strength, courage, love and support we are all witnessing with you, Kev, Kaitlin and all of your loving family members and incredible network of friends. It is an honor to assist you all in any way possible - you are truly remarkable and I feel blessed to be family with you, Kev and snugs. I love you all - Mom, Mosey, Grandma Mosey

Anonymous said...

Dear Nicole,
I have thought of you every day since learning about your diagnosis. My heart absolutely goes out to you. I read this post to your mom and mother-in-law and the tears started streaming. I have such fond memories of your mom, and it makes my heart warm that she is helping to take care of you and Kaitlin. It sounds like you are surrounded by love, which can only be healing. I miss you, friend! Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way from Chicago.
XOXOXO
Rebecca

amelia said...

good stuff to read hear ladies :) thinking of you Nicole while I am in New York this week I know you will be surrounded by love and support but call me here if you need me!