Sunday, February 27, 2011

We have the best friends in the world

Mari Praus emailed me early this morning with this amazing list of items and services for Satori Yoga's Event on March 13th:
I will be donating my time as a massage therapist on the day of the Satori fundraiser, 30 min massages, all monies will go to Nicole. I will also be providing a "Hippocrates" gift basket: Pink Himalayan Bath Salts (pink in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness), a series of 5 1-hour massages, 15ml Lavender Essential Oil , Real Sea Bath Sponge $10, Bath Pillow, and a pre-bath Dry Brush (total value $500). This is based on Hippocrates prescription... "The way to health is to have an aromatic bath and a scented massage everyday." I will donate two in honor of the two weeks she wants to be at Hippocrates.

Mari is literally a life long friend of Nicole, they lived a few blocks from each other in Stockton, CA. When Mari heard the news of Nicole's diagnosis she was here with in a few days to offer aroma therapy, massage, help with the house, and moral support! Mari is family to us, and although this generosity does not surprise me, it is greatly appreciated.

No comments: