Friday, February 25, 2011

event at satori is in 3 weeks

So the gifts for the auction keep coming in. I just got a list from one of Nicole's oldest friends, Gypsy. This is quite amazing: 1. Relaxation/Tea gift basket with tea cup, teas, incense, candles, and such 2. Coffee basket with organic coffee, french press, maybe biscotti and reuseable coffee mug and reuseable cold cup/smoothie cup 3. Vintage kitchen basket with vintage kids cookbooks, recipe box, retro apron, dishtowels, tools and maybe I'll add a baking mix in a cool retro box or something 4. Reuseable insulated grocery tote with a $50 Trader Joe's gift card 5. Guatemalan-style hand bag/basket 6. "Wine" basket with wine or if that's not kosher- sparkling juice or something and cobalt blue wine goblets or maybe these cool handmade clay ones I found while thrifting with some chocolate snacks (let me know about the wine idea please) 7. Gluten-free baking basket with handthrown pottery mixing bowl and stuff to bake it up.

I am not joking, this is from one person! I am posting a photo of Nicole & Gypsy from 5th Grade (note they are wearing matching outfits), these two are connected like very few people I have ever met. They are like sisters. The first time I met Gypsy I was almost as nervous as when I met Nicole's Dad for the first time. They have lived together, shared great times and great tragedy. Thank you Gypsy!

No comments: