Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A note from Nicole

Dear everyone,

Just completed round 11 of chemo. I have been fortunate to have someone with me each week. Yesterday I had the experience of being by myself, which turned out to be a great experience. It is really easy to slip into self pity, but not so yesterday, as I was able to catch up on all the post and feel so supported by you!

I am very grateful. The kindness, generosity, and love, has seriously waken me up to what I desire to be more like. You are all so awesome!

My Yoga teacher Sharon Gannon shares this quote often, " The best way to uplift your life is by uplifting the life of others!"

Thank you for uplifting my life. You are a shining example of this quote!

Love,
Nicole

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NikNak,

You are really getting so much tremendous power and spiritual enlightenment from this tragedy (and transmitting it to me and everyone else), it will hardly seem like a tragedy when it's all behind you and you have no trace of cancer. You've been on my mind a lot since I was last in SF and we got to spend all of that time together just being sisters & friends...it was just easy company. I love you so much and feel so fortunate to know you and to have been through so much together.

BTW, when is that Satori fundraiser? We (Rachel, Kevin and I) wanted to donate $50 in shoe repair at the silent auction and are going to ask the shiners if they want to partner with us to donate some shines, too. Did it already happen?

ttys...love, meghan