Thursday, December 1, 2011

Upcoming Show to Benefit The Phoenix Theater & Nicole

We are very happy to share that my dear friends Michael Houghton, and JD Clem are doing Nostalgia Fest 2011 on December 30th at the Phoenix, with the proceeds of the show to benefit The Phoenix Theater and Nicole!
Go Here to buy tickets

This is going to be one hell of a night. One of the seminal political punk bands from the late 1980's and 1990's Fifteen will be reuniting for this show. As some of you know Jeff Ott has been a close friend to my family for over 20 years. He has literally been there for me personally through thick and thicker. During My years of rehab, incarceration and eventual recovery, Jeff was always there, reminding me that I was not alone. During Nicole's illness Jeff gave me access to his vast resources as a medical student to help me understand what I could expect and what kind of treatment options we had. This is not only a great show from a fan's standpoint it is very personal to me. I can't thank Jeff enough for doing this.

The Wunder Years, The Grady Sisters and Siren will be performing as well as Kalifornia Redemption, Mainstream Trend.

The Phoenix Theater was my home in the late 80's and 90's I played and saw more shows there than any other venue. When we did our show in June, Tom basically said "welcome home, Kev. We are always here for you and this is the place where you should do this" I could not be happier to be able to give back to the Phoenix.

See you all there!

No comments: