Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Donations for Silent Auction & Raffle

I am looking through all of the offers and the donations so far for the Silent Auction and Raffle for the event on June 25th @ the Phoenix in Petaluma. I am blown away. Here is a list so far and the person responsible for securing or donating. If you want to add to it, let me know and we will be happy to relieve you of the burden of carrying around extra stuff and services!
1. $100 "Corporate Chair Massage"-Tara Coleman Massage-Michal Wulftange

2. $100 Dining Certificate-Scala's Bistro-thx to Bruce Fisher

3. "2 pm Stay!" at The Brisbane/SFO Radisson Hotel -Michal Wulftange

4. $50 Dining Certificate-Rose Pistola Restaurant-Michal Wulftange

5. "Brunch for 2 at The Cliff House"-thx Josh Seare

6. 2005 Picaro Cabernet (1 btl) & $25 Dining Certificate for Pica Pica Maize Kitchen-Adriana & I

7. (5) "Bullet" Shoeshine Gift Certificate-thx Shine and Co/Rachel Leamy

8. "Wash, Haircut & Blowdry" Gift Certificate- via Nena at Dylan's Hair Salon/Burlingame-Michal Wulftange

9. $30 Gift Certificate-Peninsula Beauty Supply Store Co.-Michal Wulftange

10. 3 $100 Gift Certificates from various artists at Everlasting Tattoo-Jeery Ilkenhons

11. House Cleaning Service by Tinuviel Kruse

12. Box of Signed Metallica Merchandise-Toby Stapleton

13. 2 Brand New Skateboard Decks from Deluxe-Shannan Assad

14. Window Washing Gift Certificate From Eric Strand

15. Photos by Hagle Heather

16. One painting by Caui Lafgren

17. 1 night stay at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel on Union Square-Bruce Fisher

18. Ticket Package for 49ers or Giants (TBA)-Carol Bost

I am sure I am forgetting something...

Soon I will figure out a way to auction some of these off online, until then, we will keep you all posted.

I also got to visit my favorite printers at Second Wind Printing in Santa Rosa Today. Matthew Izen was working on the design for the event. Jayson, Spike and Sarah were rocking it in the shop. With out these guys, Michal, and Lila this whole event would be next to impossible. Thanks does not begin to cover my deep gratitude for all of you! Each of your unconditional help and support has been a source of strength and inspiration!

Our friend Amelia will be there taking photo's! Here is a sample photo she took of Kaitlin.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information. I'll definitely add this great post in my article section.
Sports Products Auctions